Refresh, Renew, Refocus:
Recommitting to Equity and the Five Conditions
What: In-Person Conference
When: April 7-8, 2022
Where: Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Orlando
Impact Florida's Education Summit is a unique opportunity for education leaders to recognize, support, and scale great teaching practices in Florida schools.
We’re thrilled to announce the 2022 Education Summit is taking place in-person on April 7-8 in Orlando, Florida. Our theme is “Refresh, Renew, and Refocus: Recommitting to Equity and the Five Conditions.”
During the Summit, education leaders will connect with colleagues across the state, learn from national experts and one another, and be re-inspired for the work ahead. Right now, registration is available to select invitees. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
What You'll Learn at the Impact Florida Education Summit
INSPIRING KEYNOTE SPEAKERS, including
- Elisha Smith Arrillaga, Managing Director, Charles A. Dana Center at the University of Texas at Austin, on "A Dream Not Deferred: The Urgency of Math Now in Preparing Students for the Jobs of the Future"
- Francisco Villegas, Vice President of School Transformation, Partnership for Los Angeles Schools
DYNAMIC BREAKOUT SESSIONS, including
- "Don't let the Change Manage You: Principles of Change Management"
- "No Assumptions Allowed: Using Data for Decision-Making"
- "Designing for the Margins: Thinking beyond the Mythical 'Average' Student"
What Leaders Said About the 2020 Education Summit
- 94% said they learned something new that will impact their work.
- "It truly was well done, packed with information, and impactful."
- "I was very thankful for the opportunity to attend such a powerful training filled with education rockstars!"
- "Fabulous and well-informed speakers - well worth the time!"